Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2011

PRIANKA COUSIN PARINEETI CHOPRA WITH RANVEER SIAGH


Latest heartthrob of Bollywood, Actor Ranvir Singh is gearing up to romance Priyanka Chopra’s cousin Parineeti Chopra, in his second film, Ladies vs Ricky Bahl. The film star Anushka Sharma and Ranveer Singh in the lead.

Parineeti Chopra has been a part of the YRF’s for over a year in the Marketing Department as an integral part of the Promotional and PR team. She will make her debut in Ladies vs Ricky Bahl as part of the customary 3 film deal with the production house.

Given a one-off chance to audition for the film; Parineeti impressed both Maneesh and Aditya Chopra and was immediately cast for a role as one of the “ladies” who fall prey to the smooth talking guile of Ricky Bahl.

“I think Parineeti was phenomenal in her video test. I had no doubts that I wanted her in my film. In fact, when I worked on the script, I had her at the back of my mind, having interacted with her while she was in office”, said director Maneesh Sharma.

Parineeti Chopra shared her excitement on Twitter.

“Guyssss!! The BIGGEST news!! I am being launched by Yash Raj Films as their new talent and I’m signing a 3 film deal!!!!!!!!! :D :D ” Parneeti tweeted late night on February 14.

“My first film – Maneesh’s Sharma’s “ladies vs ricky bahl” with Ranveer and Anushka!!” she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment